We are currently accepting applications for the position of
PushCrankPress, LLC is looking for a candidate to fulfill the full-time role of Web Developer. This position is an in-office position from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Thursday and 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM Friday. We seek individuals passionate about creative problem-solving, digital marketing, and technology integration.
- Perform web development tasks in coordination with the design and development teams.
- Meet with clients to discuss website design and function.
- Design website architecture to suit client needs.
- Build website front-ends based on design specifications.
- Design and manage website back-ends, including database and server integration.
- Develop WordPress themes and plugins.
- Work with third-party services as required to develop custom solutions based on client requirements.
- Conduct website performance tests.
- Troubleshoot content and functionality issues.
- Conduct website updates/management training with clients.
- Monitor the performance of live websites.
- Address customer support requests as required.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field (or commensurate experience).
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects independently.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficiency in Google Workspace – Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Slides, etc.
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-starter, team player, and detail-oriented.
Applications + Resumes will be accepted through our website only. Please, no phone calls.
Still with us? Apply today!