Taking back the conversation around your business
Online reviews are critical to the success of a local business. In fact, nearly 90% of consumers say they’ll only consider using a business if they have an average rating of 3-5 stars. Smart business owners are getting serious about soliciting feedback, but asking customers for reviews can be time-consuming.
What is Customer Voice?
We offer a business tool that does the heavy lifting for you, so you can gather customer experiences to boost online star power and drive more business. Win the trust of new customers, collect valuable feedback, and show up where people are looking.
Unlock a powerful feedback tool that will have you seeing stars!
- Use your happy customers to win new customers: Leverage the voice of your brand champions to improve online word-of-mouth. Invite existing customers to share their experiences online so new customers know they can trust you.
- Collect feedback to better your business: Ensure you’re giving customers what they want and expect. Invite them to share their experiences and put their valuable feedback to work.
- Build a targeted presence across popular review sites: Make sure your business reviews show up where your customers spend the most time. Focus on collecting feedback on the review sites that impact your business.
- Help your business shine in local search: Maximize the SEO benefits of positive customer experiences. Gathering authentic reviews will help you show up in search so new customers can find you.
- Reach customers wherever they are: Customer Voice gives you the flexibility to request reviews on the medium that works best for your customers—either text message or email.
What are my options?
You have the option of directing your customers to leave reviews via a First Party review request that goes directly to you or you can direct them through a Third Party review request:
You can create content that showcases your business’s skills, but nothing is more credible than the approval of an actual customer. This tool is perfect for capturing the review of your valued customers. After you receive reviews you can share them onto your social media channels or your website. A good review makes for a great testimonial. Aside from a star rating, a review showcases the direct experience with your business and what it is like to slide through your sales funnel.
Some customers will see parts of your business that you aren’t fully aware of and their review can be used to gather insights that help set your business apart from your competitors. In our last blog, [insert hyperlink title here], we talked about the importance of responding to reviews and how responding can showcase the honesty of you business. This also creates trust in your business and will encourage others to make those desired purchases.
Reviews are a great way to boost your business’s rank and visibility on listing sites such as Google and Yelp. You don’t want to miss the opportunity to manage your online reputation and maximize the potential of every review.
If you have questions about our Customer Voice tool you can read more on our Digital Services page or reach out to our sales team at 334.446.6149.
Posted: Dec 17, 2018