We are currently accepting applications for the position of
JR. WEB DEVELOPER
PushCrankPress, LLC is looking for a candidate to fulfill the part-time role of Jr. Web Developer. This position is an in-office position during the hours of 10:00 AM – 3:00 PM, Monday through Friday. We are seeking an individual with a passion for problem solving, digital marketing, integrations, and creativity.
- Perform web development tasks in coordination with development team
- These tasks may include, but are not limited to, the following: new website builds, updates/troubleshooting on existing websites, content management, etc.
- Work with third-party information technology service providers as necessary to develop solutions to common website and technology-related issues
- Complete customer support tickets under supervision
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2 year degree required
- Intermediate programming knowledge
- Experience with the WordPress content management system
- UI development experience (HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, PHP, jQuery)
BONUS: Experience with Git, LAMP stack, PHP, Symfony, eZ Publish, React, Swift, Node.js/NPM
- Understanding of coding best practices and standards
- Proficiency in Google Workspace – Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Drive, Slides, etc.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Positive attitude & willingness to learn
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Team player
Applications + Resumes will be accepted through our website only. Please, no phone calls.
Still with us? Apply today!