Don’t Miss Your Next Sales Lead

Statistics show that only 2% of Online Consumers will complete a form on your website. What is your business doing with the other 98%? Turn your website into a lead generation machine with Visual Visitor—it’s anonymous visitor identification.  

About Visual Visitor

This tool turns anonymous website visitors into qualified sales leads. Any sales rep will tell you a lead is only as good as the information it contains and the speed with which they can respond to it. With Visual Visitor, your website will become a lead generator, providing your sales team with robust information about each and every visitor.

How It Works

  • We identify anonymous visitors to your website.
  • We determine their buying intent and access to company information.
  • We deliver all of this information in an email while the prospect is still on your website.
  • Download the email tracking extension for Gmail or Outlook to track the time and date the email was opened, the location of the recipient, number of opens and more!  

Visual Visitor will deliver a unique Anonymous Website Visitor Identification solution that will integrate seamlessly with your current lead generation strategy. Your website is leaking leads and we can help!
What if you could know what businesses are visiting your website anonymously in the next 15 minutes? With Visual Visitor’s powerful lead generation software, it will track the visitors to your website and then send that information directly to you via Instant Email Alert! No matter where you are in your busy day, you can stay on top of your potential sales opportunities just by checking your email!  

Anonymous Visitor



Visual Visitor’s powerful anonymous website visitor tracking and lead generation tool can actually tell you which businesses are visiting, how often they visit, how long they view your pages, and more! This tool will tell you what they are looking for and where they are coming from! How many sales have slipped away because your team did not have the tools to identify those anonymous website visitors that showed real interest in your product but didn’t fill out a form while on your site?  

Security Information

The code is invisible. All it does is grab the IP address (and a few other pieces of data) of the visitor then sends that info to our database.   

What Information Will You Get?

Visual Visitor will tell you who is on your website, what products or services they are interested in, where they are from and when they visited. You will also be emailed while they are visiting your site. We will provide you with a way to send that information directly to your supported CRM.  

Reporting Features

Reporting is a staple for this type of website visitor tracker and lead generation service. Visual Visitor understands that and offers many different reporting options to fit the needs of our customers – from automated daily and weekly reports, to criteria based reports customized to fit your specific needs. Your reports can be downloaded to CSV files for easy manipulation such as per client, per page, per keyword, and more. The next time you are preparing for a client meeting, wouldn’t you like to run a report to know what products/services that the client is interested in? It is a simple task with Visual Visitor’s easy to use reporting feature.   

Is It Easy?

Visual Visitor is designed to be easy to use, all you have to do is wait for your website visitors to show up. It does all the work by sending you real-time notifications of those visits in a mobile-friendly Instant Email Alert. We even tell you which search engine and the term they used to find you. This Lead Generation tool includes an easy to use, intuitive dashboard for your qualified sales leads filled with video help files – so that you can make the most from this powerful sales tool. It really doesn’t get any easier than that!

Posted: Jan 21, 2019